Since inception, Essnova has been helping organizations with setting and executing GIS strategy for the past 11 years. We have cross industry, cross platform experience including Intergraph, ESRI, GE and Open Source technologies. Our client organizations are in the utility and communication, local government industries; and small to medium business that are just now exploring the benefits of GIS and location based technologies.
What is your GIS strategy for 2020, 2025?
Geospatial technologies are evolving at fast pace, and this can be overwhelming to many while formulating direction for next 5, 10 years. Would you continue to stay with legacy, outdated technologies through patch work, or do you take quantum leap into new platforms. What about the costs involved in the implementations, training, adjusting operations? These are some of the dilemmas many organizations are faced with. Essnova can help! Essnova has a strong pool of experienced GIS architects, programmers, and visionaries. Our clients benefit from our objective GIS strategic assessment. Every organizations is unique, and has unique set of operations. Our goal is to understand your current and long term goals and provide with best recommendation. Our strategic approach is backed by business analytics. Our team of GIS experts have the pulse on emerging technologies and have implemented several complex geospatial implementations, integrations.
How we can help with your current operations?
Our ability to not only set the strategy and but implement it as well, sets us apart from other organizations. Whether you need to implement geospatial system from ground zero, need help with upgrades, expanding functionality or integrate other applications we can help.
GIS System Expertise
- ESRI ArcGIS
- Intergraph G/Technology
- Intergraph GeoMedia
- Intergraph Framme
- Bentley Microstation
- Google Maps / Earth
- FME Desktop, FME Server
- Google Maps , Leaflet , OpenLayers
- Public and Private Utilities
- Power, Natural Gas, Water and Telecom
- City & Municipal Governments
- Federal Government and Military
GIS and Mapping Services
- Strategic Assessment & Planning
- System implementation and upgrades
- External System integration (ERP, DMS, etc.)
- GIS Mobilization
- Geo-Coding, Data Curating and Validation
- Thematic Map Generation & data visualization
- Location Intelligence & Location Analytics
- Geographic Data Mining
- Trend Analysis & Predictive Modeling
- Site Selection Services
- WebGIS Application Development
- Geo-processing Tools/Python
- Geospatial portal development
- Product integration and configuration
- User, Developer and Administrator courses
- On-site & Remote Workshops
- Help Desk Services