Essnova provides full life cycle custom Software Application Development, beginning from requirements analysis to post-implementation support. Essnova Solutions develops and implements using Agile project management and development methodologies. Essnova has 11 years of experience in implementing highly scalable, mission critical software systems. We strive to maintain process standard consistent with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) maturity level 2 policies and procedures or better. As part of these processes, Essnova provides adequate program management and audit resources to ensure that measurements are collected. Corrective actions are taken as appropriate when actual status deviates significantly from the expected values.
Software and Systems Engineering Services
- Full Life Cycle Software Engineering
- Requirements Analysis
- Use Case Development
- Enterprise Architecture Design
- System Programming
- Application Development
- Graphical Interface Design and Development
- Cloud Computing
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Report Development, Regulatory Compliance
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Production Upgrades, Maintenance & Support
- Data Management – Warehousing, Mining and Modeling
- SharePoint Design and Portal Development
- Software Configuration Management
- Systems/Product Integration and Interoperability Testing
- Automation and Scripting, Operational Optimization
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence / Knowledge Management
You get more effective, more affordable solutions because we have more experience.
The real key to success for any IT project is experience. The team with more experience will get it done in less time with fewer problems and less expense. That’s why so many organizations turn to us for help. We have deep experience in both the public and private sectors, having worked with multiple Fortune 500 companies over the past 10 years.
High on value, low on costs
By investing in top talent, but keeping overheads to a minimum, we’re able to deliver superior results at surprisingly affordable rates. Our clients also save more over the life of a project, because we plan more carefully, respond more quickly, and eliminate the time and money costs associated with not getting the job done right first time.
The flexibility to fit your needs
Essnova is led by veteran IT professionals who can help you determine the best way to handle your project. Our teams can work remote, on-site, or through virtualization.
And, because we can easily scale to meet your needs, no project is too large or too small. Working in Microsoft and Java environments, we can help with your database, CRM, and ERP systems. We offer fixed bid or time-and-materials pricing, whichever works best for you.
A truly diverse organization
Essnova is a Small Business Concern with pending Minority Owned and HUBZONE certification. We’re bringing valuable employment and growth to our communities while bringing world-class IT solutions to you.
Some of our technology stack and capabilities:
- SDLCs: Agile / Scrum / Kanban, Waterfall / Spiral
- Design Methodologies: OOPS, AOP, UML, TDD
- Languages: Java, C/C++, .NET
- Scripting: Unix Bash, Perl, Python
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, S3, EC2, Redshift
- Analytics Framework: Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
- NoSQL Datastores: Cassandra, HBase; Concepts: Object Caching